Don’t Just Survive … Adapt & Thrive!
Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back!
Please Note: For customers outside the United States please choose the international shipping option.
For U.K. or Europe please go to Functional Self .com
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (760) 624-8690 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sun Horse Adaptogenic Formulas: The planet’s most effective herbs to help you adapt to stress and feel your best! Each one of our formulas contains at least 13 adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogens are:
- Safe and non-toxic
- Superfoods for your trillions of cells
- Supported by research to normalize body functions that have been compromised by stress
[products limit=”3″ columns=”3″ category=”best-sellers”]
Sun Horse Adaptogenic Formulas are made from a proprietary blend of whole adaptogenic herbs that are sourced from three different continents. Many supplements are a waste of money because they do not use the entire plant (root, stem, and/or leaves).
Subpar supplements typically use extracts that have poor quality & assurance standards. Sun Horse Energy, on the other hand, uses the highest quality, all-natural and most bioavailable adaptogenic herbs so your body’s cells absorb the broad-acting compounds extremely efficiently.
Depending on the product, Sun Horse Adaptogenic Formulas may include the following adaptogens, and perhaps a few other botanicals that are not technically adaptogenic, but have been chosen for their clinically-proven therapeutic value:
- Jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum): immune function, detoxification, promotes normal cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure, builds stamina/endurance, etc… click here for clinical research
- Himalayan Goji (Lycium barbarum): potent antioxidant, anti-disease and anti-cancer compounds, protects liver and kidney, regulates blood lipids, improves eye health, etc… click here for clinical research
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea): anti-aging compounds, encourages normal weight regulation, may prevent cardiovascular disease, promotes skin health, etc… click here for clinical research
- Peruvian Maca (Lepidium meyenii): enhances libido, improves fertility, reduces fatigue, may help with osteoporosis, may help with resistance to cold, etc… click here for clinical research
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius): boosts libido, helps with impotence and fatigue and concentration, improves nervous system balance, normalizes blood sugar, etc… click here for clinical research
- Schisandra Fruit (Schisandra chinensis): anti-aging properties, normalizes blood sugar and blood pressure, liver detoxification, may improve PMS, etc… click here for clinical research
- Asian Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis): promotes adrenal health, promotes healing, encourages respiratory health, etc… click here for clinical research
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea): promotes physical strength and endurance, stimulates nervous system, enhance serotonin levels, normalize blood sugar, etc… click here for clinical research
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus): immunity-enhancing, complementary chemotherapy treatment, cardiovascular protection, etc… click here for clinical research
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum): antioxidant, may benefit those with asthma, anti-inflammatory, normalizes cholesterol levels, etc… click here for clinical research
- Catuaba (Erythroxylum vacciniifolium): calms the nerves, may improve memory, increases libido, etc… click here for clinical research
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana): boost energy, improve memory and alertness, possible mood enhancement, promote satiety, etc… click here for clinical research
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): improve physical energy and endurance, boost immunity and libido, normalize blood sugar, etc…click here for clinical research
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium): increase parasympathetic nervous activity, mitigate osteoporosis, improve libido, enhance smooth muscle tissue function, etc… click here for clinical research
- Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus castus): improve female libido, mitigate PMS, reproductive health, etc…click here for clinical research
- Golden Angelica (Angelica Archangelica): mitigate menopausal symptoms, reducing cramps, boost female sexual desire, relieve shingles and sciatica, etc… click here for clinical research
- Tribulus (tribulus terrestris, aka Bindii): enhance athletic performance, improve circulation, improve sexual performance, etc… click here for clinical research
To make Sun Horse formulas taste the best, we add a tiny bit of Pure Organic Grade A Maple Syrup (Grade A is the new dark maple). Grade A Maple Syrup provides essential minerals and offers other benefits. For those concerned about blood sugar, there is less than 1 gram of extra dark organic maple in each serving of Sun Horse.
For the list of individual ingredients in each product, please visit the Sun Horse Store.
There is a lot going on outside…and inside your body. Right? Seems we can all agree, it’s pretty complicated. It is real work just to […]
Adaptogens are best-known for being safe herbs to help adapt to stressful situations and restore balance. But are adaptogens accepted in western medicine and the […]
Here’s a pop quiz if you’ve been following the Sun Horse blog. Don’t worry if you totally bomb the quiz. There’s no after-school detention or […]
If only the people in western societies knew they could enjoy the benefits of the adaptogenic herb “Rhodiola.” If so, they could possibly throw out […]